LIONS’ CUP 7 aside – Sept. 6th 2014
Following to last year success, we are delighted to announce the organization of our 2nd LIONS’ CUP:
Date: Saturday Sept. 6th 2014
Venue: Putuo Football Field (line 11 Wuwei Lu Station)
Nb of Teams: 16
TOURNAMENT PROGRAM on Sat. Sept. 6th 2014:
– from 9.00am to 2.00pm – Football Tournament Round Robin Matches
– from 2.00pm to 5.30pm – Football Tournament Finals
– from 5.30 to 6.00pm – Awards Ceremony
TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEES DETAILS:
We ask for 1900 rmb/team
This covers pitch rental, referees, water stations on pitch, tournament pennant, trophies for winners (cups and medals),
We require a Deposit of 800 rmb/team to reserve your slot in the tournament.
The registrations deadline is August 17th 2014.
The tournament will be held on two new very good quality 7 aside artificial football fields in the north of Shanghai, close to the Wuwei subway station on line 11, which means 9 subway stations from Jing’an Temple only.
We will offer numerous Entertainment options, such as:
– Some fun activities like: Dunk Tank, Shot Speed Measurement, Fun Lottery, Football Targets Shooting, Football Tennis, etc…
– Professional Masseuses onsite for some 15mn leg, head or back massages
There will be good quality and affordable food and beverages available on site all day. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question, cheers,
Shanghai LIONS Cup Organizers
Charles GEORG 13816104242
Azzeddine TAKOULOUFA 13601741461