Positive outcomes after a friendly vs. Bulls
- Bob taking on the coaching job while not being able to play himself due to his injury was a great example of commitment to the team.
- Nicolas delivering the new kit and the bags, except for Matze 3 XLXLXL which was still tight on him all players were looking sharp in the new outfit.
- Nicolas Serrano despite twisting his ankle coming to watch and support us.
- Jerome while a bit injured happy to play stand-in goalie and had a great save (yes one).
- It was great having Haroun and Adrien back after they managed to re-enter China.
- Tomas “on fire” who probably played his best game for the Lions.
- Skiv scoring a lob which starts to become his trademark goal.
- 100% Japan-made goal with Hiro-san crossing for Masa-san header.
- Matze making a 200-meter sprint upfront running after a pass from the President.
Jokes apart let’s keep this spirit UP where each player tries to contribute to the team whenever he enters the field or contributes to the club on or off the pitch by organizing events and or training or helping out club management. Our first test is next week 09:00 against a much improved Japanese team. It starts by being on time and ready to play and from the first whistle.
See you all on Sunday.