Shanghai Lions pre-season is over!
First of all we like to welcome the new Lions! We are always happy to see new and motivated players and we hope we can repeat our success of last season on the pitch. We had a successful pre-season with a boot camp, friendly games, training, an international U18 tournament and a friendly match vs ex Chinese national players! It was a good mix of events and it will put us in a good position to kick off the Season. Fitness is key for winning trophies as well for avoiding injuries!
- One the 1st of September 2013 we have our first SPL League game in Jinqiao vs Super 48 12:00 kick off. I know its early to start to talk about goal difference but by now we know the importance and we should score a lot of goals. Super 48 has a big pool of players and surely will field the youngest and fittest against us. You need to register on line!
- On the weekend of 7 and 8 September it will be a very busy weekend for all Lions players! We will organize the first ever Lions Cup in Shanghai and are happy to have been able to get 16 teams to compete for the Cup. We will enter two Lions teams in the tournament and you can now register on line!
- Beside the Lions Cup the Lions “Creme de le Creme” or also called the Lions “Legends” will defend their Shanghai Master title. Same place same venue at SRFC for both events ! We hope to see as many Lions as possible to come to play or to come to support!
- On the 11th of Sept we will have our first U16/U18 Lions Youth training at Century Park from 18:00-20:00!
- On the 14 th of Sept we will play the SIFL opening tournament!
- And on the 15th of Sept we will play our second SPL game vs the new team SFL FC 10:00 kick off at Jinqiao!
A lot of action make sure to register for all the events and to attend the all trainings.